Website Terms of Service, including our Information Security Policy
- We accept payment by major credit card only, that is, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- We have managed client credit card information for over 20 years and have NEVER had a problem.
- We store your credit card information under strict PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) guidelines, confirmed annually.
- We accept your credit card information by phone only. Nobody in our organization sends of receives full credit card numbers via email or instant messaging. Please do not email your credit card information as email is not secure.
- Your credit card information is not stored in our corporate office in any digital format or on a computer. It’s stored only on paper by Ken Lapp, under lock and key. We do not store, transmit or receive cardholder data electronically in any other way and for any other purpose.
- We will never request your PIN number for your credit card.
- If old client files are removed from our corporate office they are shredded.
- We outsource all aspects of credit card payment processing to a PCI DSS compliant third party.
- We accept payment from clients for services in advance.
- We send you a copy of your invoice marked paid each time a payment is taken from your credit card.
For more information about how your credit card information is stored please contact us at 604-269-9200, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the short form on this page.